Saturday, June 2, 2007

Caduceus Medical Jewelry Custom Handmade

Good day! I decided to write about my caduceus jewelry line today. My sister-in-law Annick is a nurse here in Quebec which got me started into making that symbol for her & her coworkers.

I now make 21 different pieces from pendants, earrings, bracelets & much more which can all be customized depending on the person's medical discipline such as "RN" for registered nurses or "PT" (physical therapist), "PTA" (physical therapist assistant), "V" (vetenarian), "D" (dental), and much more actually anything up to 3 letters should fit on most pieces. I also make a lot just plain caduceus symbol (snakes around a pole with wings on top).

Women used to order most of it but since I added a men's band ring, money clips, cufflinks & tie tack pins men have started to order a lot more.

To view my entire caduceus line click HERE

No comments: