Thursday, June 14, 2007

Custom made jewelry sterling silver

About my Custom work jewelry

My website features about 550 different pieces of sterling silver jewelry all which you can get with your choice of gemstone from my wide selection. If still you do not find what you are looking for you might be interrested into getting a special piece of jewelry made for yourself.

Anything is possible but sometimes people want an exact reproduction of a piece which is sometimes not possible. Also I do not do marcasite jewelry, those are tiny & usually set by machines. I do not do any faceted gemstones either only cabochons which is much easyer for me to work with by hand. And yes I only do sterling silver.

I can make rings in any size so if you are having a hard time finding a ring that fits you well visit the website as I usually give the option size 4 up to size 14. But if you are another size just contact me & Ill make it.

If you want something made custom, simply send me a email & give me as much details as possible. If you have a picture that's great but as I said it might not be exactly like your picture so that would be just a referrence. Give me the size, the type of gemstones if any & Ill get back to you with the quote. My prices will be set by the amount of time required to make the piece & the material. Usually is more expensive than what is already listed in my website but I believe my prices are quite fair.

www.sterlingsilverart.com
sales@sterlingsilverart.com

few exemples of past custom work:

Ring made for Spike Ivory a great artist you can find on myspace...

I based myself on a picture on his page:





A special Christian logo band ring for a lady in Alberta:

I based myself on this picture:

No comments: