Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Our FLeur-De-Lis wideband rings! now in any size

As a silversmith artist with French roots I have designed an exclusive line of Fleur-de-Lis jewelry with over 106 items (so far) also with most of them I give a wide selection of gemstones to choose from. I have created a line including pendants, necklaces, tie tack pins, hairclips, navel belly rings, bracelets, rings, earrings & more.

My Fleur-de-Lis line has been very popular in the last year so much so that I have been the best seller silversmith artist for Fleur-de-Lis jewelry in 2006! About 75% of my customers are located in Louisiana & it's been a pleasure dealing with such nice people. I had lots of nice comments from them & I always appreciate the feedback as it helps me in my new designs.
Here are my Fleur-de-Lis wideband rings:



all those can be found here

Widebands are very hot right now, but they aren't meant for everyone. Long slim fingers suit them best. Actually most rings will suit you best if you have that type of fingers but not rings that are too narrow, stick with about a quarter inch and more width in the front.

Tips about choosing a ring for other types of fingers:
click here for my complete article about this subject.

No comments: