Monday, June 11, 2007

Cameo Jewelry

I started making cameo jewelry about 3 years ago. At first I only had one type of cameo which was a ladies profile (E1). Then I got it in several colors (E2, E3, E4 & E5). I started shopping around & added a lot of styles to my line. I now offer a wide variety. Most are cast cameos but some are carved from stone such as blue tiger-eye, pink tiger-eye, hematite, lapis lazuli, carnelian, coral & of course Genuine sea shell handcarved cameos.

The majority of my cameos are oval 18X13mm but I do carry a large cat cameo:

it is a square much larger.

In the handcarved sea shell cameos I offer two sizes the regular 18X13mm & a smaller version which is 12X10mm
.
My cameo line includes: rings for women, widebands for womens, rings for men, cuff bracelets, earrings, pendants & pins. All cameos bellow are available in rings and most are available in other pieces of jewelry. All can be found here



H1, H2, C1, the angel, the blue roses & the mother cameos are carved from Tiger-eye.
Soldiers heads are carved from lapis lazuli, hematite or carnelian.
The rest is cast cameos high-quality.

The following are the genuine sea shell handcarved cameos and since they are all unique I give my customers the choice of which cameo they actually want:

smaller version

large regular size 18X13mm

Here are some finished pieces which you can get from my website:



visit sterlingsilverart.com now!

No comments: